Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Awesome Cutlery


This is Awesome Cutlery is a kids CD and devotional which I received a review copy of from 10ofthose.com
I'm so glad I did!

Included between the songs are short funny sketches featuring the adventures of Captain Awesomeness and his sidekick Cutlery Boy. These superheroes face different situations inbetween some cracking songs.

In a stroke of genius the Goldsworth/Roberts 'God's people in God's place under God's rule and blessing' has been put to music, and that's alongside songs about God's word, about creation and God's rescue plan. For me, "It's a new, new day" stands out



Gareth Loh, Dan Adams and friends have put together a punch resource that is running on repeat in our car, and comes with an accompanying devotional that we've used less - mostly because the CD can't leave the car. I hope we'll use some of the songs in church and I'd recommend this to other families in the church to use with their kids.


Awesomecutlery.com

Play the songs and other resources at bandcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment