Friday, July 22, 2016

Great is thy faithfulness


Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not
As Thou has been Thou forever wilt be.

Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me.

Great is Thy faithfulness, Jesus my brother,
Always to catch me when often I fall,
Bursting with joy to bring me to Thy Father
Faultless and pure; with no blemish at all.

Great is Thy faithfulness, Spirit my helper,
Promise of grace and salvation assured.
Lifting me Christ-ward when I’m worn and burdened,
Giver of peace as my heart is restored.

(Additional verses: Matt Giles)

Image: Ray - Morning Dew, Creative Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment