These are voices to hear. Voices that are wise and thoughtful and vulnerable, not because they're women but because they're Christian. I highlight them because you might be unaware of them.
1. Vicky Beeching. No kidding that Vicky got a headstart by being a "minor Christian celebrity". But, she's a Blogger worth reading for her social media excellence, provocative thoughts and for using the crowds she's drawn to get people thinking... a readership many many times greater than this blog.
2. Emma Scrivener. A newly published author with a track record for showing what gospel centredness really means, coming to Christ in her struggle with anorexia.
Emma Scrivener: A New Name
3. Cat Caird. Cat is a quiet evangelist who has worked with or for me for most of the last eight years. Cat is a thoughtful theologian, able apologist and highly valued member of my team.
Cat Caird: Gospel Sunshine
4. Tanya Marlow. Tanya is an ex-colleague with whom I taught pastoral care in 2004 to some of our interns. By which I mean, she taught and I was the clueless observer. Tanya is theologically sharp and a passionate campaigner for those in need.
Tanya Marlow: Thorns and
5. Kath Cunningham. Kath is another former colleague, an observant eye on life and her own unique angle on things. We worked together for several years and I enjoy the sound of her voice.
Kath Cunningham: The Long Walk Home