Tuesday, November 23, 2010

If you could ask God one question what would it be?

What would you ask? (Comments open)

Glen Scrivener tackles three of the hard questions some people ask today. You might not agree with his approach or his answers, but they're worth a bit of thought. I love to see how other people approach questions because it sharpens me up in my thinking, my asking and my answering.

Questions of Faith:
1. Is homosexuality wrong? What is your position on Gay Marriage?
2. How should ‘faith schools’ be treated in a multi-cultural, multi-faith society?
3. Should there be blasphemy laws? Who should they protect?
4. Can there be a place for Sharia law in our multi-cultural society?
5. What common ground do you share with the other panelists?
Notes from the Questions of Faith event that Glen spoke at recently

More at CCK Reason and Bethinking.org

No comments:

Post a Comment