Monday, October 05, 2009

Free Conference: Mike Reeves + Christian Unions, Exeter (Transformission 2009)


In just under two weeks I have the excellent Mike Reeves coming to Exeter to spend a day with students from across the South West unfolding the glorious doctrine of Union with Christ. If you're a South West student - or if you're not a student but are a supporter the work of the Christian Unions then you are warmly invited to join us for this free one day conference... meet God in his word, stand with us in prayer and see what God does...


TRANSFORMISSION. 
17. Oct 09.
Belmont Chapel, Western Way, Exeter, EX1 2DB

Join with Christian students from across the South West. Come and stand together at the start of a new year. Have your heart warmed with the freshness of what Jesus has done as Mike Reeves teaches us about our new identity in Christ. Know the transforming power of the Holy Spirit. Pray for the advance of the gospel in our region. Be motivated to go and make Jesus known on your campus.

“I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me” Galatians 2:20

Programme

10.30 Doors open, refreshments available.
11.00 Session 1.
12.30 Lunch, bring your own.
13.30 Session 2.
15.00 Refreshments.
15.30 Session 3.
16.45 End of the day.

Cost: Free, please bring your own lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment