Friday, September 05, 2008

FORUM - The Piper MP3s (my 2000th blogpost)




Here are John Piper's talks from FORUM for download, from The DesiringGod.org Blog:

From THE WORLD SERVICE:
The World Service - As the Father sent the Son
The World Service - So send I you

From main sessions on THE BOOK OF RUTH:
Ruth 1
Ruth 2: Under the wings of God
Ruth 3: Strategic Righteousness
Ruth 4: May the redeemers name be renowned

The conference concluded with two sessions on Matthew 9-10 by Graham Daniels of Christians in Sport, before we broke camp and went home. It was still raining, heavily. I'll have some more photos, mp3s from my seminars and other reflections to post in the next few days.

The other highlight I've not yet mentioned was the famous FORUM Open Mic Night... reflecting just a small amount of the creativity that is built into the DNA of the UCCF The Christian Unions, and should run in the blood of the church as a people in the image of the creator God.

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely download these messages. Congratulations on your 2000th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you've hit your 2000th post. Might I add it looks like you've added about half those in the past week! Peace.

    ReplyDelete