Friday, August 15, 2008

Dawkins Purple Logic: "Atheists must assume the existence of the Creator... even while they argue so forcefully against him"

Cornelius Van Til and Francis Schaeffer surely outwit Professor Dawkins with some help from a blogger...
…what is ‘purple’ is a good object lesson in how NOT to organize a society. As I have often said before, as a scientist I am utterly convinced that everything in the universe is purple and operates on the principles of purpleness. But as a citizen and a human being, I want to construct a society which is about as un-purple as we can make it. I approve of looking after the poor (very un-purple). I approve of universal medical care (very un-purple).
Richard Dawkins, meet Francis Schaeffer (or irrational rationalism)

No comments:

Post a Comment