Tuesday, June 03, 2008

"you are an unpleasant legalist who really needs to repent and receive of God's grace."

Marcus: On responding to grace: "10 years ago my life and ministry were turned inside out by a single conversation. A godly friend took me for a walk in the country. In the course of our conversation he said "Marcus I believe God wants me to tell you something." Curious, I asked what it was. I wasn't prepared for the answer: "you are an unpleasant legalist who really needs to repent and receive of God's grace." As soon as he said it I knew he was right, uncomfortable though it was. "

Toby on teamwork ..."Our team is a better team than that White House team. Our boss is an infinitely better boss, our task a monumentally more important and exciting task. How could we possibly be less committed to being in the team for fulfilling the purposes of God than Toby Ziegler and his White House aides?"

No comments:

Post a Comment