Friday, December 01, 2006

God comes close

I'd completely forgotten about this song until last week - it's really simple and reminds me of how great it is to know God. Jesus was forsaken at the cross to tear down religion and bring God close! May I dwell in the courts of God? By his mercy, yes!

O LORD MAY I DWELL
in Your sanctuary?
O Lord may I stand
in Your glory?

By Your matchless mercy
By Your matchless mercy

O Lord may I see
Your majesty?
O Lord may I taste
Your purity?

Nick Herbert & John Peters. Copyright (c) 2005 Thankyou Music
(somehow we were singing this when I was at Bath Uni from 1997-2000...)
Sheet music at KingswaySongs -
Matchless Mercy

2 comments:

  1. HEy Dave - I remember singing this at uni with you too :o)
    Say hi to Em for me.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. ah, memories.
    glad to pass on your "hi".

    ReplyDelete