Saturday, November 25, 2006

Seven Days



1. Train hits cow
How the announcers kept a straight voice on this one I don't know. Comedy moment of the week.

2. Greg Morgan
Hearing the story of the tyre again was great. And having you teach us God's word.

3. Church of England

Meeting with local vocations officer now arranged.

4. UCCF: The Christian Unions, in the news

So the story rumbles on.

5. Two of my favourite people:


I don't really need to say anything more, other than that I love having Relay. Seeing them grow in grace week by week is a real pleasure. It's also great to hear news of the previous three Relay I've had the priviledge of supervising, going on with God in youthwork, speech therapy and accountancy across the country.

6. Reformation Day
Hebrews 9:10 says that the real reformation happened when Jesus died to secure our eternal redemption by his blood!

7. The Great Divorce
I read a copy of C.S. Lewis' classic book that I picked up in Oxfam Bookshop this week. Bring on the future that is more solid and real than this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment