Saturday, May 27, 2006

An Eye for the Mundane

I'm convinced one of the convictions all Christians must have is that life matters. Not just the big things, but the little things. Dave Simpson has been illustrating this for some time with his photo-blog... now Becci has started something that records the details... one post per day for a year, to see something beautiful. I love this idea. I love it because it is a great way of encouraging the good whereever you find it, and of learning to look hard for good thing. There's no way I have the time to do it en blog. I already risk missing life because I blog too much. These guys help me open my eyes and see all the stuff that God has his eyes on... he who counts every hair on my head... who knows everyone and every situation.

Dave Simpson - Funky Pancake
Becci Brown - Yeah, that was cool
Kath Arnold - Delighting in the Details
Pod Bhogal - Maybe Life Doesn't Suck
Ceryn Oakes - Amazaaaazin
Issy - madfoodscientist
SteffyB - Itsnotsobadafterall

Maybe in a week or so I'll aggregate some of these... collate some highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment